Thursday, December 8, 2016

Job Plans and Topic Review

My job plans at the beginning of this course were wavering from option to option with cargo operations having the strongest pull. At this time, my plan has remained mostly the same with a little more interest in the airlines. Thankfully, I will have more than enough time to think about it more as I build more hours. My plan upon graduation is to find a job doing something like aerial surveying or instructing to continue building hours and moving up in the industry. I feel that the most useful topic for me was the flight duty regulations for cargo operations because that is what I am leaning more towards and what could affect me the most. The least useful topic in my opinion was the commercial airspace. While the idea of the program is very cool, I just don't see it being a prime subject in my future and having the need to know all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment